PDA

View Full Version : Feet ?

stl1990
06-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Hi,

Does anyone think it's weird to have a foot / sock fetish when they are about to be spanked or being spanked ?

just4fun
10-07-2014, 01:31 AM
When I used to go to party's regularly one chap who was there regular was told to strip for the cane over the bench. He did so but refused to remove his socks. Took off everything else but never his socks. He used to say that A gentleman never removes his socks. We all though he was so funny everyone let him keep them on.
I reckon he had smelly feet.

Titanites
08-02-2015, 07:26 PM
I think you'd have noticed smelly feet anyway. He might have something wrong like an unpleasant injury or a deformity and feared it would put people off; but there again it might simply have been his "thing" to have been naked except for socks!

"Weird" as Stl1990 asks? Let's face it - anyone outside of our mutual interest would regard us as very "weird" or worse but if no-one in this world was "weird" it would be a pretty dull world - and that would be a very weird world, surely?

I'll give you a totally non-erotic example. A friend in a shop queue overheard two men ahead of him discussing their mutual football enthusiam, and in particular the matter of team colours. Fine - nothing wrong with that per se. It's obviously necessary to wear team colours contrasting with the opponents' strip on the pitch. What discreetly amused my friend is that he knew they would regard his engineering hobby as somehow weird, yet they were clearly discussing not the players' shirts but what team-strip they, these individuals, felt necessary to wear to watch the game on telly, alone, in the privacy of their own front rooms.

Now 'oos weird? :D

Collingwood
19-03-2015, 07:58 PM
I am quite turned on by feet/boot worship so don't personally find it weird. I remember a pal of mine who likes paying a dominatrix to give him fifty strokes of a cane every month telling me that he finds the idea of a foot fetish weird. Did explain to him that some folk might find his tastes a little strange even though I could relate to them .
I think that it's intriguing that if someone has a particular fetish it can become so important, but its appeal is not easy to explain to anyone else. Maybe it's just the animal part of our nature or something.