PDA

View Full Version : Tights ropes

leedstights
24-01-2008, 10:05 PM
I have on one occasion been tied during a spanking session and with all due respect it just wasnt what I expected, perhaps it was nerves on my part or his part or both parties. Nevertheless the first 5 minutes while the ropes held were very enjoyable. I do freqently fantasize about this. The scenario is a mature gentleman calls to my place, I immediately take off jeans and am wearing black sheer tights. Theres several lengths of rope on the sofa. I bend over the sofa and he secures my wrists behind my back and then with the trailing length of rope he takes it down to my ankles and ties them together, then he uses another length of rope which he ties around my legs, just above the knees, he pulls the rope so my feet are lifted from the floor about 12 - 18 inches , so soles of nyloned feet are facing upwards.He then uses some tape to gag me with. Whilst like this he explains to me that over the next 60 - 90 minutes he is going to strap, paddle and slipper my backside, the backs of my legs and the soles of my feet, he also informs me that he is going to pause and take pictures at various times. He tells me that no amount of protesting will be acknowledged. With this he commences the treatment. I am unable to see any of this because of the position which adds greatly to the scenario.

geodude66
22-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Hi, thats a tricky little scenario. Bit edgy when your gagged, not much chance of a safe word been understood. Unless you want to open yousrself to a complete sadist, and lets be honest this is play not a life choice, then you have options.
One, with someone you trust, get them to tie you tight, gag you and have a safe sign with your hands behind your back, that way they can thrash you with some confidence.
Two, loops and hold the ropes with your hands to control the tension, not ideal but can be arranged in such a way that you have control and a chance to get free if required. Safe word is you let go and move.
There's no ideal, but safety is paramount.

Caron Rosser
25-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Yes I agree , that when having fun of this nature , however much you trust someone , you should have a safety word or sign to respect that persons body and limits .How ever extreme the punishments or pain ,it is all pleasure for most of us and choice ,so the safety should never be erroded and the fun maximised .

leedstights
01-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Well, I fully respect your opinions, after all, thats what its all about. But I think the main thing to be aware of here is it is a 'fantasy'