PDA

View Full Version : back on board

red hand
25-07-2014, 06:55 PM
hi all.
i have been missing from this site for a while, only because when i tried to enter my security stopped me and i got a message threat detected.
i have just got a new lap top with a better security set up, so i am now back on the scene.
Neil

just4fun
27-07-2014, 10:07 PM
Hello red hand,
Yes I had the same problem little while ago and at the time was using Avast programme which gave me the same message. I changed to another programme and it cured the problem. Much cheaper than changing computer.

red hand
03-09-2014, 06:03 PM
there is still a shortage of activity in Scotland, perhaps they are all busy deciding which way to vote on 18th September?

happygolucky
04-09-2014, 08:34 AM
And which way will you vote?

I can't help thinking that England, Wales and Northern Ireland should have been asked to vote first on whether we wanted Scotland to remain in the Union. I suspect a resounding answer either way would have had a considerable impact on feelings north of the border. I would have voted 'please stay' simply because I can't imagine a party whose sole raison d'être is independence could give me honest answers - of course they'll say it's in Scotland's best interests to leave; what else can they say?

Just my, as-it-happens-totally-irrelevant view.
Best wishes

John

there is still a shortage of activity in Scotland, perhaps they are all busy deciding which way to vote on 18th September?

red hand
09-12-2018, 03:41 PM
It must be brexit that is keeping everyone in Scotland busy and away from this site.