PDA

View Full Version : By way of introduction...

Edmasterful
30-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Hi to you all. My profile says a fair bit about me - there's lots more to divulge! I'm sure most, if not all of you, have perused the internet for all the various media attached to the spanking genre: artwork and cartoons; stories; historical references; movies etc. - all good stuff mostly. I have found that, for me, it is the literary area that attracts the most. I have recently been corresponding with two ladies; swapping story ideas and really getting to know what turns us on. For geographical reasons we are unlikely to meet (one of them lives in the USA). The result, however, has been mind-blowing! Because of this I have decided to get more active in writing erotic spanking literature and to broaden my group of fellow literary spankos. I invite imaginative ladies to join me and share ideas. Of course, if we hit it off I am not averse to us perhaps meeting in person. Whatever, it would be great to connect.

Oh, and I will be happy to provide a picture, so that you can see who you are writing to.

Have fun and hope to hear from at least some of you soon.

Thanks for reading.

Ed.