PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Naughty Boys

kane
31-08-2014, 06:10 AM
Aussie headmaster, late fifties, visiting London again Wed 24 Sept to Fri 24 Oct. My stats: 98kg, 5' 9", non-smoker. Would like to punish naughty boys between 21 and 55. I will have a variety of implements. Visit me at my Euston flat or I can travel to you - anywhere in the UK. Limits respected. Very accurate and
experienced. Apart from the traditional punishment across the backside. Additionally, I am looking for anybody who would take the tawse across the hands. Free free to email me directly 123456kane@live.com.au.

skoolboyuk
31-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Very interesting sir. I have emailed you today
skoolboyuk

SpMeHard
28-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Sir

i am a very naughty school boy, long overdue a visit to the headmaster. I enjoy role play, having my trousers and pants pulled down and going over your knee for a hard spanking on the bare. Having been so naughty you might need to slipper me and bend me over for a taste of the cane. I've been caught steeling from the tuck shop and so you might want to punish my naughty hands as well.

i also visit London occasionally, please let me know when you are back in Euston and if you feel I deserve to visit your study.

naughty Justin