PDA

View Full Version : The Secluded house in Surrey.....

Wiggle
22-09-2014, 10:26 AM
In April this year I was told to report to My Master in the late morning outside a local Railway station where he would pick me up, on his arrival he had a young Lady with him, I got in the car and went on a journey which ended , Not very far away on the edge of town. The house was Big and secluded, I was taken upstairs to the Discipline room, there were many implements on show (canes, straps etc) and a Punishment bench, along with pictures of Hot women on the wall in fetish clothing, I was left to ponder my fate whilst they went away to another room, they were gone some time......When they returned, she was dressed in Fetish Clothing, he holding his two Canes, I was ordered to Strip and prepare for Punishment, whence the Lady put me over her knee for a spanking. At this time, Sir who'd been out of the room and professed Horror that she'd been fondling me, whence she was also ordered to Strip and duly dealt with (Strapped and Caned), then it was my turn, I profess that during this time I was excited at the prospect of what was to come and of course more than a bit Scared.....I was ordered over the punishment bench whence I was beaten with the Cane, it was VERY Severe, but I believe I took my punishment well. I was then sent downstairs (Naked) whilst they indulged in other affairs. After about twenty minutes (it seemed an age!), I was asked back upstairs, the young Lady then Verbally Chastised me, I was ordered back over the Bench for another Caning, this time with a light cane, she berated me throughout, I held my position whilst being thrashed, though the beating was light and easy to take, at the Conclusion, I was told to dress and then taken back to the Station where I was originally picked up. In All I received OVER SEVENTY strokes, the Forty or so from Sir were VERY Painful. I've been told to expect worse when we met again in two weeks time, I'm looking forward with Excitement and FEAR! Wish me Luck.