PDA

View Full Version : Long Train Journey with a Sore Bottom

yummymeusli
25-09-2014, 12:16 PM
I'm travelling to Edinburgh soon and going by train. Hubby wants me to have a sore bottom so I'm fidgeting all the way there (if he has his way then all the way back as well) and has told me to ask if fellow forum goers could offer advice for causing the longest lasting soreness.

The choice is multitudinous: A dozen canes, a plimsoll, twelve straps of varying width and weight, six riding crops, a genuine lochgelly tawse, a ping pong bat, a wooden spoon, a hairbrush (cuddly toy), a cat of nine tails and a sail baton.

He says he wishes to apply a dozen strokes with any four of the above.

Advice please...

YM

stingbotuk
25-09-2014, 01:20 PM
I suggest start with the cat to give good bottom coverage, then a crop to give focus, the lochgelly to really warm things up and then a swishy cane to leave nice stripes. That should keep your bottom from getting comfortable on the train.

ladyseeker
25-09-2014, 04:18 PM
I vote to start with the plimsol, then the tawse, followed by the ping pong bat and finish off with a cane, a fairly solid one.

surreycouple
26-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Yummy
Knowing your bottom as well as I do (my hand has brought a certain blushing shade to them at least four times now) I would advise the old fella to start with the sail baton - I so remember how that warmed you very quickly and made you squeal. I'd follow that with the two tailed tawse - which makes such a lovely sound I find myself wishing I were there to apply it - then move on to the riding crop with the red handle and the narrow flicky leather thong and finally the crook handled cane, the one you've applied four circles of black tape to thus indicating it's the one you fear most. All of this applied whilst naked the first two standing hands on head and the last two clutching your ankles.

Enjoy the trip.