PDA

View Full Version : Male looking to discipline and be disciplined (M and F) Home and Away

happygolucky
26-09-2014, 04:11 PM
I can often accommodate in West Sussex or can visit regionally and sometimes nationally - although that's usually at short notice. I'm a bi-sexual man who adores women and loves starting them slowly and gently and working them up to a frenzy. I'm very practiced at this as my wife is quite demanding in this respect.

But I'm realistic so finding a lady that will let me into her home so that I can spank her is unlikely to happen; she might wish to visit me but again that's fraught with perils. It can and, indeed it has happened a couple of times, but not often. So I rely on my penchant for men and their special way of behaving: down to earth and often very pervy. If you're to visit me then you'll be slim(ish) and it will be so that I can punish you. If I'm visiting then it can be either way but not both in the same session.

I'm relatively highly sexed but sex doesn't have to be part of it but it certainly helps if there's some kind of erotic chemistry and indeed contact. I have a very flexible attitude to all of this and like to think that two people being happy with what we achieve will be better than one so I try to tailor my approach to the person I am with.

I'm married and my lovely wife not only knows about all my activities she actively encourages me and occasionally joins in - you've got to be pretty special for that to happen but I remember... a little while ago... another time eh?

The best way to get in touch is via PM or email and we can take it from there. Very happy to meet in a public place before hand but if I'm visiting you then this is not a must. I'm fit, in my fifties, solvent, professional, discrete, some say good-looking and very friendly. I'm good at role-play but can deliver it straight as well. I have quite a dirty mind and can be very passive when being 'done' and stridently dominant when dishing it out.

I may own and run the site but that doesn't mean my needs are any different or less than anyone else's and it could be one way of saying thank you (it's all paid for by me) if you were so inclined so do get in touch if you notice any sort of spark and would like to talk further.

Best wishes to all

John