PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a spanking partner

stb
30-09-2014, 08:31 AM
hi

I am looking for someone i can visit on fairly regular basis to recieve a good spanking
Preferably male someone strict and no nonsense to leave me with a smarting and sore backside

i am clean genuine presentable and discreet

I look forward to hearing from you

please pm if you can spank me

thankyou

stb
03-10-2014, 04:56 PM
plenty of people have looked no one wants to discipline me or even chat ?

thanks

yummymeusli
03-10-2014, 05:24 PM
As one totally unqualified to offer an opinion of her own but as someone who has conversed with others on here about this very topic may I offer the following:

If you put an advert up consisting of 55 words and six or so lines with very little or no real detail then there's not much to go on. Yes, people can look at your profile but that actually doesn't say much more. The nineteen or so posts you've placed have all lacked much, or any detail so I don't think people can really get to know you at all. As a result I'm not terribly surprised that you haven't had much of a response

Someone I met on this site who says he has a lot of success - mainly with other men it has to be said - advised me to root around the back and scout out advertisements placed by others in your area and contact them by PM. It's worked for me.

I've also had a lot of approaches as a result of my blog and things. I think people get to know you on the forum if you actually contribute and they then often make contact via the PM system.

I hope that doesn't sound too negative or insulting but it's just my view.

YM