PDA

View Full Version : New in Inverness

Invspankee
09-10-2014, 07:53 PM
I am a slim good looking 50 year old (look alot younger) straight male looking to receive discipline from men. I am Interested in school and other types of role-play. I would like to receive bare bottom OTK spanking, tawse on hands and bottom and possibly cane. I have very little experience receiving so initially the level would be light to moderate but I would like to push my limits and increase them over time. I cannot accommodate

I would like to hear from any men (preferably older), especially a strong authority figure, who would be interested in chatting or meeting up and taking me in hand. Erotic encounter not sought but not ruled out either.

Peter22
04-11-2014, 03:46 PM
I am a slim good looking 50 year old (look alot younger) straight male looking to receive discipline from men. I am Interested in school and other types of role-play. I would like to receive bare bottom OTK spanking, tawse on hands and bottom and possibly cane. I have very little experience receiving so initially the level would be light to moderate but I would like to push my limits and increase them over time. I cannot accommodate

I would like to hear from any men (preferably older), especially a strong authority figure, who would be interested in chatting or meeting up and taking me in hand. Erotic encounter not sought but not ruled out either.

If you wish to meet for a chat and a spanking with either domestic or school type punishment then give me shout.
Peter

pdwhyte22@yahoo.co.uk