PDA

View Full Version : Charitable spanking

spankwank
31-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Hi, Does anyone know where a guy can go for a reasonably priced spanking these days, I don't have £100 spare to give to some messed up dominatrix type who just wants your money and to beat you up and kick you out the door.
I am thinking of starting a charitable spanking exchange for expenses only, where a sub can receive a sensitive and unhurried punishment, anyone interested?

caned1983
06-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Mr Tyrrell, £20 www.tugmedia.com (http://www.tugmedia.com) located NW London, good web-site too

pantiegirl
13-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Very interested. For me that would be a dream come true. I have the same problem as you. I rarely get a spanking. Once a year as I can't afford the mad fees. I normally like to get it from a woman but will agree to spank a man and be spanked in return if I get it for free.
Please reply soon and hopefully we can link up.
pantiegirl (I am a man but like to be spanked wearing a schoolgirls uniform.)

pantiegirl
14-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Very interested. For me that would be a dream come true. I have the same problem as you. I rarely get a spanking. Once a year as I can't afford the mad fees. I normally like to get it from a woman but will agree to spank a man and be spanked in return if I get it for free.
Please reply soon and hopefully we can link up.
pantiegirl (I am a man but like to be spanked wearing a schoolgirls uniform.)
Hi Charitable spanking,

Like you I prefer to be spnaked by a woman, but the price makes it out of the question. Where are you located. Can you accomodate? If you can then are there any times you prefer. Would a weekend be possible. It is probably too near to Christmas to sort something out, but how about just after New Year say Friday 2nd Jan or Sat 3rd or Sun 4th. It would certainly be an excellent way to start a New Year with a very hot red stinging bottom. I love the slipper and paddle, leather and wooden, but also like the tawse and cane although I can only take a moderate caning.
I look forward to hearing from you.
pantiegirl.

darktssar
16-12-2008, 12:04 PM
i think this whole thing is a great idea its awful people have to resort to paying huge amounts to satisfy the urges so to speak. althouigh I cant accom can travel in North East prefer spanking ladies ofr Tv CDs but am open minded if anyone interested get in touch. Once again great idea well thought up! J

abelkane
17-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Just a wee note from me to endorse my support for your proposal.
I am willing to provide some transport in the North East to get willing
participants together,hopefully in return for a good spanking too....

AdamP01
22-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Perhaps a few of us like-minded spankees could meet up in London? There seem to be enough of us, and if it becasme a regular thing, we could all get what we wanted for free....

pantiegirl
22-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Sounds like a great idea. I would certainly be happy to meet up to discuss things further and see if we could get together in London either as casual one off meetings or as a regular event.
Unfortunately I am not able to accommodate for a spanking get together, but if any of those interested can accommodate I think it could work.
What do people think. Shall we discuss it more on line first or do people fancy meeting face to face to get a better idea of whether this is a 'goer.' Would an initial meeting in a pub be a good idea?
I am away now until 29.12.08, but will be back on line then and will be very interested to see if there is any agreement about the way forward.
Here' hoping that this could be the start of a very red bottomed 2009.
Yours pantiegirl. (amateur T.V. heteroseual who likes to be spanked.)