PDA

View Full Version : No regrets

Molly2010
20-11-2014, 12:43 AM
Hi I'm new to all this so would like to introduce myself I'm Molly and if I'm totally honest I'm not 100% sure what it is I'm looking for I would or shall I say need to learn more about the whole spanking scene and d/d relationships as I know it's a big part In my husbands life and I want to share it with him , so would really like to make some friends on here so I can be a better wife

molly 👸

happygolucky
20-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Gosh Molly, what a lovely ideal. What's your husband into and how do you feel about it?

John

yummymeusli
20-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Hello Molly
I think I started out in much the same vein only in my case my, then boyfriend (now my husband - 20 years) was into spanking and I wasn't. To get into his knickers I decided I'd go along with it and, good golly miss Molly, I was soon hooked - and How!

At first he just spanked me and the rhythmical nature of it was just hypnotic. That built up to him using riding crops and a leather strap on me. After about a year or so he introduced me to the cane and WoW my life changed. If I'm suitably warmed with a decent spanking, a good leathering and a few assorted riding crops, wooden paddles and perhaps the cat then I can take almost his hardest strokes and just get completely high on the endorphin rush.

We now have a wonderful relationship where I'm assisted in satisfying my regular urgent itch by my darling hubbie who actually recruits men to spank me - he always meets them first and is generally present when they punish me for the first time. I'm allowed to satisfy them with my mouth afterwards if appropriate but no more and I love it. I think it's a power thing.

Anyway - there's my story - or part of it anyway. Hope it doesn't put you off.

Good luck
YM

Hi I'm new to all this so would like to introduce myself I'm Molly and if I'm totally honest I'm not 100% sure what it is I'm looking for I would or shall I say need to learn more about the whole spanking scene and d/d relationships as I know it's a big part In my husbands life and I want to share it with him , so would really like to make some friends on here so I can be a better wife

molly 