PDA

View Full Version : Chat room

yummymeusli
03-12-2014, 02:16 PM
Is it best to book a time to use the chat room as every time I go there I've just missed somebody? If so could we have a subject/forum thingy to use to book. I notice there's a calender function - perhaps we could use that?

It does sound as though it ought to be a lot of fun but isn't being used much as far as I can tell.

Any thoughts?

YM

ladyseeker
03-12-2014, 05:03 PM
It would seem to make sense to 'book' as it were. I've been trying to figure out how to use the private rooms as that could be really quite amusing.

When are you planning to be 'chatting'?

Simon

happygolucky
04-12-2014, 09:48 AM
There is an easier way. At the bottom right hand side of the chatroom window there are a few icons. Click on the question mark and it will show you the phrases to use in order to carry out various non-basic and basic functions. One of these is 'invite someone'. Since I am a bit of a klutz at all things computer I'm not entirely sure how it works but users would be well advised to try it and see. Maybe a bit of both to begin with.

I installed a chat room a few years ago and found it was rarely used so deleted it when they put their prices up. We were only a couple of thousand members then but now we're almost up to ten thousand I felt it was worth another try.

I do hope it works for some as it should be a lot of fun and a very useful way of getting to know someone prior to meeting.
http://www.spankingcontacts.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=6831&stc=1
John