PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!

MrWolf
15-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Festive greetings to one and all. I would like to introduce myself as a Gentleman Spanker from Hampshire who wishes to share his interest in spanking and discipline related activities with like-minded souls in the future. Look upon me as either as either Santa bringing you a spanking new present to you in your stockings after you have sat both on and over my knee, or as a New Year's Resolution - I have a few fiendish weight-loss management incentive programmes on offer ;).

I adore the "amateur dramatic" side to role play and have a great deal of experience in acting out the most wonderful of scenarios on more than willing participants. The process of getting the costume/props/music/atmosphere/location right for a scene is as big a turn-on for me as the action itself. Another major motivator for me is the psychological dynamic of the surrender of control from my partner(s). Needless to say, limits and expectations of those that play with me are fully respected. Every aspect of play is negotiated beforehand and safe words agreed.

So what am I looking for in a Spankee? Imagination, lots of it. Size and shape are irrelevant, all that matters is a passion for adventure and the desire to explore your potential to reach Nirvana through the pleasure of pain. Not local to me? Well, as you are just a nano-second away in the Kingdom of Cyberspace, why not just drop by and chat?

I shall leave you with the sound advice of Marvin Gaye - "Let's Get it On"!