PDA

View Full Version : Hello from grumbles West Wales

grumbles
11-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Hello everyone. Male mid 50s brought up in traditional manner at home and school. A desire to chat with others regarding spanking and caning and possibly reliving those experiences. My interest is discipline rather than 'erotic' and am more than happy to chat with either gender. Thanks.

Titanites
05-02-2015, 09:45 PM
Hi Grumbles!

I'd be happy to chat - your ideas are similar to mine, and I note from your profile you don't want "erotic" encounters.

Mind you, I'm not sure if any of us drawn to adult spanking games can honestly say there's nothing erotic about our play, although I always make clear I certainly don't want "sex" though I need to be spanked by a man. Even so I feel sometimes I need a good honest spanking for my failings - nothing heavy but as a boy, because they are immature in nature and origin.

Yes, there is an erotic element to it, for me anyway, but I still need a disciplinary aspect.

Practically we are really too far apart to meet easily, but I like to chat / correspond on our mutual or contrasting interests! Have a look at my profile...

Best Wishes,
Titanites.