PDA

View Full Version : A strange request for punishment.

subman
12-01-2015, 10:14 PM
I am looking for someone ideally based in East / North Yorkshire who will be prepared to give me 50 strokes of the tawse once a month for the next twelve months. I have the tawse it is a three tailed Heavy Duty version. I know that this advert will not appeal to everyone but I have my reasons for requesting such a punishment, I'm hoping that it will attract someone's attention and that they will be able to help. It is a genuine request, and I will answer any questions you may have.

harveytara2
16-01-2015, 04:40 PM
I am looking for someone ideally based in East / North Yorkshire who will be prepared to give me 50 strokes of the tawse once a month for the next twelve months. I have the tawse it is a three tailed Heavy Duty version. I know that this advert will not appeal to everyone but I have my reasons for requesting such a punishment, I'm hoping that it will attract someone's attention and that they will be able to help. It is a genuine request, and I will answer any questions you may have. Hi my name is Steve I know I live some distance from you but I don't mind travelling. I am willing to give you the 50 whacks once a month for 12 months. Please get in touch if you are interested. Steve.