PDA

View Full Version : Fetish Fiction by Mistress Andromeda

Mistress Andromeda
16-01-2015, 07:15 PM
Welcome to the first installment of The Mistress Andromeda Fetish Fiction Series

Shehad forced me to open the door dressed as I was, and now I stoodbefore my boss, head bowed in shame...The shock on his face echoedthat which had frozen me to the spot. “Well don't just stand there,ask the nice man in!” barked Mistress Andromeda, and I nearly died.I did as my mistress had instructed, and invited a now bemused Mr.Craven inside. “What a stroke of luck, just what you needed, ehStephanie, a real man to play with? Aren't you going to introduceus?” said Andromeda. As she approached, I heard muffled groans fromthe room beyond, my wife unable to express her panic due to the gagshe wore...

More to come next week...

Mistress Andromeda

happygolucky
16-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Looking forward to it!!!!!!!

Mistress Andromeda
24-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the second installment of The Mistress Andromeda Fetish Fiction Series (first episode included for ease)

Shehad forced me to open the door dressed as I was, and now I stoodbefore my boss, head bowed in shame...The shock on his face echoedthat which had frozen me to the spot. “Well don't just stand there,ask the nice man in!” barked Mistress Andromeda, and I nearly died.I did as my mistress had instructed, and invited a now bemused Mr.Craven inside. “What a stroke of luck, just what you needed, ehStephanie, a real man to play with? Aren't you going to introduceus?” said Andromeda. As she approached, I heard muffled groans fromthe room beyond, my wife unable to express her panic due to the gagshe wore...

Ihad wanted for some time to dress as a girl, and had worn items offemale apparel from time to time...I found women fascinating, andadored the way they looked and the way their clothes felt on. My wifetolerated this in me, and had intimated that she enjoyed beingspanked and dominated, so we had contacted Mistress Andromeda toexpand our horizons. We had dressed as agreed, my wife and I both inschool girl attire, and my wife helped me apply make-up and a wig. Iwas amazed how girly I looked. Andromeda arrived and took control. Mywife was trussed up and gagged, and I had been instructed to watchwhilst she was taken from behind with a strap-on dildo...

Thank you for reading, more to come...

Mistress Andromeda