PDA

View Full Version : bum sniffing

harveytara2
17-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Last weekend my wifes friend got drunk and slept on our sofa. When she was asleep I sneaked in and I sniffed her bum. I realise I need punishing and would like some suggestions.

harveytara2
29-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Last weekend my wifes friend got drunk and slept on our sofa. When she was asleep I sneaked in and I sniffed her bum. I realise I need punishing and would like some suggestions. Hi Steve here I came clean to my wifes friend and she said she would keep it quiet if she could punish me so I had to bend over naked and she gave my bare arse the hardest slippering I have ever had it hurt like hell she loved beating me and she also had a really good laugh at my cock which she said is really small. I dont think I desereved that for just sniffing her arse scent after all all girls have a bum scent and none smell of roses.

j4otk
11-08-2015, 08:54 AM
It certainly seems that you should be suitably punished for taking advantage of your wife's friend whilst she was drunk and incapable of consenting to your bum sniffing. I suggest that (assuming consent is available) that you are made to get on your hands and knees and sniff, then lick your wifes friends bum whilst your wife assails your bottom with a hairbrush. Furthermore I suggest your wife and her friend changes rolls so that your wife may compare your tongues action on her arsehole to your under-endowed cock, whilst the woman that you had effectively sexually assaulted teaches you respect whilst abuses your buttocks with a wooden paddle. Since you consented to your punishment maybe your wife's friend wont press charges but might amongst other things like to see you poking your tiny cock into your poorly-pleasured wife whilst thrashing your arse with the cane.

Last weekend my wifes friend got drunk and slept on our sofa. When she was asleep I sneaked in and I sniffed her bum. I realise I need punishing and would like some suggestions.