PDA

View Full Version : Older male subs

Collingwood
18-01-2015, 10:35 PM
Hi, I was wondering how other male subs fare in the spanking scene. I am tall, well built, and 53, and find it difficult to find male who want to dominate. Occasionally go to spanking events and sometimes take the spanker role, often those present think that I am dominant anyway. Quite happy to switch with a man who is compatible.
But wondering how other sub men, whether you prefer to have a session with a man or a woman, are getting on.
Also curious to hear if age is an issue for women who dominate male subs.

drum
23-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Maybe we are all older in Scotland but I'm a sub and still get belted. Usually by mature Doms some older ,some younger. A few don't wish to and one said I was weird getting it at my age but I don't really see myself as old and when consider all the other variables it's really not a huge problem.

solitairebloke
29-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Yes, I find the same thing, Collingwood. So many people think that, just because one is old, one automatically becomes some sort of schoolmaster dom-type - whereas I find that the opposite seems to be happening to me, becoming ever more masochistic as I get older.

Collingwood
06-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Oh well glad that it's not just me solitairebloke ! I think that part of the attraction of taking the sub role is to voluntarily submit to a man who is physically weaker than myself-either older or younger, which adds that element of humiliation and I find that more appealing the older I get.
And encouraged by your response drum.