PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Dorset

Titanites
26-01-2015, 08:44 PM
And no it's not "Deepest Dorset" either before anyone quotes from the weekend glossies!

"Titanites" is the genus name of a Jurassic ammonite (it was a sea-creature rather like a squid in a fancy coiled shell), but I don't think I'm quite an old fossil just yet. Well, not quite anyway, at only 62. Its species name is "Giganteus" but that's definitely self-deprecating: I'm short both in height and err, down there. More like something from a Renaissance painting than 'Studs Annual 2014'.

Been fascinated by spanking fun since, well, I know not, but too young to have understood anything erotic; but I'm still a rather naughty boy who could do with a more mature gentleman's hand. He might have to take my PE-shorts down too. Or gym-knickers, possibly.

I've read about the 'Domestic Discipline' scene, and regard it with some misgivings, but I can empathise with those who feel they need a disciplinary spanking occasionally and not within a marriage. I've also wondered about spicing up genuine physical exercises by supervision in appropriately school-PE style with a firm hand and of course the slipper. A combination I've not encountered or seen described, but I am drawn to spanking and discipline fun with a real edge (well, palm) and purpose.

Best Wishes to all,

Titanites (or Titan if you like - very ironically! :))