PDA

View Full Version : Physical & Moral Fibre: Purposeful PT & Punishment

Titanites
01-02-2015, 01:02 PM
NB: This is a second attempt. My first contribution failed somewhere in a fog of 1s and 0s, so if 2 versions of this appear please ignore the first!

We are inspired and motivated in our spanking desires by many different things but with various common themes including simple submission, foreplay, bonding, etc.

Another in particular is Adult/Child role-play with play and punishment in PE-kit, pants-&-vest or pyjamas, baths etc are as important as the spanking. As the one with the closer view of the carpet:

We may wish to be regressed simply to reprise childhood experiences, or curious about others' .

We may want spanking (or slipper, etc) for real wrongs or faults.

We may like to wear PE-kit erotically, but also wish to be physically reasonably fit, genuinely and with no intended connection to the former desire.

What though of combining these? Are there others wanting real but regressive PT and punishment for real fitness and faults, with appropriate clothing, shower supervision and spankings; combining exercises, discipline and punishment for a purpose?

I have not seen this aspect mentioned. This is nothing like the American, deeply dubious, spouse-on-spouse "Domestic Discipline" scene; but an area I feel potentially very rewarding for both parties.