PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Interested In Pen-&-Paper Letters?

Titanites
13-02-2015, 07:32 PM
Oh, all right, word-processed & printed? Don't worry, I'll still be here, but WLT correspond with a Lady or Gent, especially if too far from S.Dorset to meet.

Titanites is a fossil's genus name, but I'm not quite fossilised. I am Male, with bi tendencies, 62 but rather regressive; my profile & contributions to various groups etc. give my main interests - I also like scanty dressing, nudity & nudes of both sexes, masturbation, sometimes self-spanking; mild X-dressing (unconvincing, not full TV); PT, bathtime or shower-room fun.

You may wish to be my strict Uncle / Aunt, Step-parent or PE-Teacher, you may be a fellow-regressive, or you prefer to play no particular role at all: our mutual interest is traditional spanking, in home & school role-play, as therapy, a part of voluntary discipline, etc.

The same fossil's species name is Giganteus - self-deprecatingly as I'm short in stature and in.... :)

Please note - I dislike oral or anal sex and even the thought of these turn me off. Surprised? The one thing predictable about human sexuality, it is its UN-predictability.

Straight sex - the mating act? Although I've had a few girl-friends my life as a lover is now over.... I'm typing this on Valentine's Day Eve, too.

Outside the study or changing-room: various interests, fairly wide musical tastes; but not sports or the telly as I don't follow the first and don't have the latter.