PDA

View Full Version : Couple Seeking Trainer

rubeeecheeeks
14-02-2015, 05:08 AM
Hi x We are a middle aged couple, I am what is affectionally called a BBW x

We have recently (the last year ish) embarked on a little DD. Me being the sub. We would like some real training. Eg someone to give me some training but also allow my husband to attend for some of the training so he learns "the ropes" a little more. I would like my limits pushed a bit more but unless he sees me accepting punishment from someone else, he is apprehensive about hurting me. We a have explored a variety of "punishments" but none in great depth. I've taken a slippering, a good hand spanking, VERY gentle caning. Belts (first fabric then leather) and most recently a riding crop. We have progressed ftom a slight pinkness to a medium reddening recently. Other punishments are being stripped, cuffed and spreader bar near an uncovered window. Pussy spankings and more recently some anal training (we are still at the toy stage, but would love to be trained to progress), I have been spanked and cropped to orgasm and been forced to orgasm whilt being recorded. I HATE receiving oral but love being forced to take it as a punishment, being pinned down and forced to take my punishment. I have also been made to accidentally flash in a swimming pool cubicle to an older gent, and been taken out in public with slightly see through top and short skirt with no underwear. I would love to be taken to a spanking party to be taught in public. My fantasy is to be put topless in stocks at a dogging site, bent over, panties pulled to under my butt while he discusses my behaviour to find out suitable punishments, which would be demonstrated to him and then he could copy it.

We can travel where ever necessary as I work all over the UK. Any advice welcomed. .. Thanks in advance x

yummymeusli
14-02-2015, 10:06 AM
Welcome to you both.

Looks like you're well and truly on the path to some big discoveries and a lot of fun. My advice is to take your time, play safe and be totally honest with each other.