PDA

View Full Version : witnesses wanted in Stoke on trend area to watch severe slippering of guy

harveytara2
04-06-2015, 07:38 AM
Hi I am going to be made to strip naked and then I will be restrained over a bench and then I will be given a severe slippering with no mercy. Then me balls will be tied and pulled back between my legs so they are on full display and then they will receive 20 good hard whacks so anyone into watching pain would love this. The beating will be carried out by a 29 yo woman and I am an athletic 50 yo guy. It will take place in the Stoke area so anyone interested please pm me. Thanks, Steve

harveytara2
04-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi it's Steve the guy who is going to be slippered. I have been told to add that I was a cheat and this punishment is my girls revenge so it will be harsh and we'll worth watching she will beat me black and blue and she is really going to destroy my nuts with a wooden paddle. So if you want to watch a guy pay for cheating this is for you and totally free to watch. Steve

yummymeusli
05-06-2015, 04:57 PM
Any idea when this might take place?

YM

ladyseeker
06-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Yes, a date would be useful as I'd quite like to attend. Is the woman your girlfriend or partner? I only ask as I'm pretty adept with most instruments so may be able to help out if required. Are you to be restrained? Stoke is a fair way so it would need to be a daytime for it to be practical for me.

Regards
Simon

bradley1
15-06-2015, 10:57 AM
Hi, id love to witness.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi id love to come along