PDA

View Full Version : School shorts fetish

pakopjebroek
09-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Ever since I was about 8 I have been fascinated by school shorts. I wore them throughout my boyhood and loved them intensely. I also loved watching other boys' shorts. Like most boys in those days I frequently found myself across my father's or teachers knees, having my shorts warmed up. I didn't like it when I was young, but as I grew older I found myself yearning for a spanking. I also loved watching other boys get spanked on the seat of their shorts. My brothers and I used to play spanking games, and I discovered that I loved spanking boys on their school shorts. My favourite shorts were corduroy, and getting a spanking in them, or watching them get spanked, or spanking on them became a strong fetish to this very day.
I discovered that if I sat on my haunches and peed in my shorts, the pee would run to my bottom and increase the warm glow after a spanking. I would rub the wet seat of my shorts and this would feel heavenly. Then I would rub the front of my wet shorts and this would cause a wonderful feeling.
Getting new shorts was always an extremely exciting event, and I would walk around the school yard rubbing the seat of my shorts wondering whose hand would be spanking my new shorts first - my father or the teacher.
When I was 14 I was given long trousers and I hated them! The spankings stopped too, but I was too scared my mother would find out about my fetish to mention that i wanted to stay in shorts.
I have a collection of two hundreds pairs of shorts including about 50 corduroy ones. I love sharing my fetish with other "boys".
http://www.spankingcontacts.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=7143&stc=1

Titanites
07-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Thank you for this, Pakopjebroak. It's funny how when I were a lad I could not wait to get into long trousers, and disliked shorts. I think it was because being the eldest of 4 siblings over quite an age range there was always an air of immaturity about the family, and I disliked that even more. Now in my 60s I have come to like short shorts of one sort or another, and the idea of being spanking or administering spankings in shorts (and with shorts slipped down, by the spanker of course). So I enjoyed your account!