PDA

View Full Version : Spanking implements for sale

head
22-07-2015, 11:03 AM
I am in South East Hampshire and have several implements for sale, 2 rattan canes, leather tawse, leather paddle, wooden paddle (home made), rubber flogger (home made), metal leg spreaders, 2 riding crops, enema kit, anal beads - any body want to make me an offer? You must be able to collect from a mutually convenient location. Discretion assured. No time wasters please. email head1523@yahoo.co.uk

pippy
22-07-2015, 08:42 PM
I am interested in the rattan canes and perhaps enema kit please state prices. Phil.

head
22-07-2015, 09:36 PM
To be honest, I am selling up my house contents and all this stuff will go the incinerator if nobody wants them. I just prefer they went to good use rather than be destroyed. I need to get rid of all of it in one go as I don't have time to do it piece meal. £50 o.n o. will buy the lot.

Titanites
24-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Head: Unless snapped up quickly by someone nearer to you, I'll take the lot then exchange the items I don't want - principally the more "Umpteen Shades of Monochrome" ones - for a few quid each with others here. I'm not out to make a profit, and I'd want to keep one cane, one crop, the rubber flogger and one or two others.

Pippy: Since Head wants the lot gone at once, are you interested in my proposal, or since you are nearer to Head would you like to take the batch yourself then share with me similarly and pro-rata?

head
24-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Hi Titanites

Thanks. I am not in a hurry as I shall be clearing out over the next few weeks. Are you happy to meet me at say Port Solent at some time in August?

head
09-08-2015, 02:45 PM
When will you next be in the Portsmouth area. I am ready to hand over these items?

Head: Unless snapped up quickly by someone nearer to you, I'll take the lot then exchange the items I don't want - principally the more "Umpteen Shades of Monochrome" ones - for a few quid each with others here. I'm not out to make a profit, and I'd want to keep one cane, one crop, the rubber flogger and one or two others.

Pippy: Since Head wants the lot gone at once, are you interested in my proposal, or since you are nearer to Head would you like to take the batch yourself then share with me similarly and pro-rata?