PDA

View Full Version : New Here

locked philip
24-07-2015, 11:10 AM
Hi, I'm Philip, 59 and from West Cornwall. I'm a long-term locked guy and am looking to adding being regularly bare-assed spanked to my submissive nature. Have had some experience with bare hand, cane and slipper in the past but it was a long time ago. Looking for a male in my local area. Can accommodate a suitable person but would prefer your place. Thanks.http://www.spankingcontacts.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=7228&stc=1

j4otk
31-07-2015, 03:59 PM
If only I was in Cornwall, I'd be delighted to make sure that you were well shaved, well thrashed and seen to sexually whilst making sure that you were safely locked up.

locked philip
02-08-2015, 09:09 PM
All of that Sir? Wow, that would be great Sir! Maybe one day ........

j4otk
05-08-2015, 10:07 AM
It certainly is high time that you were taken in hand with a good hard spanking straight on your bared bottom in order to put you in your place ready to sexually relieve dominant males. I wish there was a pathetic sub like you in Kent.

locked philip
05-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Thank You for that Sir. I am sure there must be a pathetic sub or two like me in Kent!

j4otk
05-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Is there anyone in, near or visiting Cornwall that can help this sub out? He's practically begging for a spanking and he knows how to express his gratitude if my communications are anything to go by.

locked philip
05-08-2015, 06:09 PM
Thanks for your message and for trying to help Sir.

j4otk
10-08-2015, 07:36 AM
Hi Phil,
Hope you managed to get some action over the weekend, i could certainly have used a good sub to get rid of some of my tensions!

Hi, I'm Philip, 59 and from West Cornwall. I'm a long-term locked guy and am looking to adding being regularly bare-assed spanked to my submissive nature. Have had some experience with bare hand, cane and slipper in the past but it was a long time ago. Looking for a male in my local area. Can accommodate a suitable person but would prefer your place. Thanks.http://www.spankingcontacts.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=7228&stc=1

locked philip
11-08-2015, 12:00 AM
Sadly not Sir. Sorry I wasn't there for you to ease your tensions on.