PDA

View Full Version : a masters pleasure

slutjill
28-07-2015, 02:31 PM
There is no greater joy for a slut than to take a good caning for a Master pleasure . I love to have my limits stretched or broken & proudly wear marks welts after being disciplined or punished. I like to be caned on panties & on the bare the longer the session the more I can take .

tailbrusher
16-08-2015, 09:14 PM
There is no greater joy for a slut than to take a good caning for a Master pleasure . I love to have my limits stretched or broken & proudly wear marks welts after being disciplined or punished. I like to be caned on panties & on the bare the longer the session the more I can take .

Well, you seem to be the ideal sub, Slutjill. I'd certainly love to stripe your bare bottom with the cane and give you a brisk
slippering to round off. Let's correspond first and then we'll take it from there.

Prof

slutjill
18-08-2015, 08:33 AM
Well, you seem to be the ideal sub, Slutjill. I'd certainly love to stripe your bare bottom with the cane and give you a brisk
slippering to round off. Let's correspond first and then we'll take it from there.

Prof Hi Sir thanks for contact I would love to link up my email is johncummins@ymail.com hope to hear from you soon slut jill