PDA

View Full Version : Mature Spankee in Inverness

martin45
03-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Experienced mature spankee living near Inverness is looking to renew his aquaintance with the rod. I love role play in any scenario. Spankers of any age or gender would be very welcome to make contact with a view to regular encounters. I will also switch if required

Highland guy
10-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Wow. Someone actually still uses this. So glad to see your notice. Well, basically, if you are willing to spank me then I am more than willing to reciprocate and administer to your buttocks also. Send me a message if you are interested.

martin45
10-09-2015, 09:36 AM
Yes I am interested. I'm 65, 6'3" and 230lbs (so quite plump but not obese). I love all variations of spanking and have done all my adult life. I have lots of experience and enjoy a good role play. I like to start with the hand and work up through a variety on instruments to the cane. I take as well as give. My pain threshold is not very high so i can't take a very severe flogging but I love to be forced to submit and be beaten even though I'm begging you to stop. Similarly when I am delivering I get really turned on by a bottom who is crying and begging me to stop. I'm married so cannot accommodate but am very interested in meeting you.
Martin