PDA

View Full Version : Pants down or naked

old-dog
16-02-2008, 07:46 AM
For a bare bum spanking what do you prefer, pants down or totally naked? My choice has to be totally naked, but then I enjoy being naked whenever possible!

Peter Boro
16-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Prefer to be naked as well!

stern_teacher
16-02-2008, 05:51 PM
I much prefer my spankees to be bared from waist down only, and started from a fully clothed situation
Am i in the minority ?

Stern Teacher

northpage
16-02-2008, 06:11 PM
Stern I totally agree, like to start with the miscreant over my knee then work down to his pants round his ankles as he bends over my stool.

grahams1
16-02-2008, 08:23 PM
For a bare bum spanking what do you prefer, pants down or totally naked? My choice has to be totally naked, but then I enjoy being naked whenever possible!
pants down and kneeling on the bed with legs wide apart

canemeplease
16-02-2008, 10:23 PM
I like to start off clothed and work to being bare naked but once down to pants and undies I like them to be taken down for me

newboy needing
17-02-2008, 01:39 PM
love to start cothed and work through
pants then bare

gb68a@yahoo.co.uk
20-02-2008, 12:09 AM
I prefer to be naked but I do enjoy master removing my clothes

Smokey
20-02-2008, 11:24 AM
For me, its shorts/undies down only...............no full nudity
Also, i think what works best for me is to have the lower clothing taken down for me, instead of me being told to.
This, i feel adds to the disciplinarians control over me, and, therefore my lack of it

Smokey

spanked_and_red
23-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Smokey
i tend to agree.
i think to be told what position to take and then to have no control over the clothing removal (if any) adds to the erotisim.
i feel so much more timid and vulnerable when i have my pants removed rather than do it myself

Steve

x4spank
24-02-2008, 09:36 AM
I think some people are very much into clothes as part of a spanking fetish and some people are just into spanking. For me well, having a fetish for wearing lingerie and spanking , I need to at least have my knickers around my ankles when being spanked.

skoolboy_uk
26-02-2008, 04:16 PM
I think some people are very much into clothes as part of a spanking fetish and some people are just into spanking. For me well, having a fetish for wearing lingerie and spanking , I need to at least have my knickers around my ankles when being spanked.
Yes I would agree with you. I am keen on schoolboy uniforms so to be naked takes all that away. I think its just as effective with shorts and pants to the ankles and shirt/pullover up to mid back... bottom is still VERY bared!!

Paul J.

skoolboy_uk
26-02-2008, 04:17 PM
Smokey
i tend to agree.
i think to be told what position to take and then to have no control over the clothing removal (if any) adds to the erotisim.
i feel so much more timid and vulnerable when i have my pants removed rather than do it myself

Steve
I would agree with the Sir doing the taking down. Its very much more hum,iliating to have to have them taken right down before you bend into position determined.

old-dog
07-03-2008, 07:40 AM
Thanks to all who have posted replies to this thread. It is clear that I am in a tiny minority with my preference to be totally naked during the whole of a spanking session, whether I am receiving, giving or both.

Leigh6
23-03-2008, 05:16 PM
I like to start off clothed, even if just shorts or underpants, and have the layers removed as punishment progresses. I think its because I like the feeling of helplessness and dread when my pants are pulled down for my bottom to be punished. Sometimes it is quite good to be stripped or made to strip naked after preliminary punishments (spanking, strap, cane), and have to stand hands on head while the cane is flexed and the number of strokes for the final punishment is decided. Then have to walk naked to the desk, bend over and be positioned to the Head's satisfaction with my bare bottom humiliatingly presented and wait there for the cane.

Vidante
01-05-2008, 07:31 PM
For a hand-spanking or caning I prefer to have the subject bent over with skirt/shirt-tails up and pants down. For heavier impact-play I prefer him/her naked and tightly restrained.

Useful
05-05-2008, 05:35 PM
It's important for me that when the serious business starts I'm totally naked.
If it's to be a longish session I like to be gradually stripped, or being made to strip, whilst being verbally humiliated as the session progresses.
But if it's a shorter session I like to be chivvied into stripping quickly.
If there are witnesses present then the longer I am naked the greater the humiliation.
However we all have to remember the needs of the sadist (oops, sorry, top) as well. Some of them want you stripped, others like to take their time to arrange your clothing.
I've not quite discovered yet whether its playing with the clothing they like, or just making you wait for the pain to start.
But it's always good to be made to stand with your bits on show while you wait for the inevitable tongue lashing.

Redhands
11-06-2008, 01:05 PM
I do especially love a naughty schoolgirl to spank. As has already been mentioned, one can't have all of that lovely uniform disappear straight away, however, I do like it to be gradually removed as the punishment progresses. After an initial bottom warming the blazer might go for starters. The nice, tight, white cotton knickers would still definitely be in place at this point, though some "adjustment" might start to take place regarding how much bottom they cover (pulled up tight to expose more cheek, and also to cause a little more friction between her legs).

After a good, long spanking, its probably time for the strap. This might entail the skirt being removed now, though it is equally possible that it might just be tucked into its own waistband at the back for now. Knickers can now be pulled down to mid thigh for the strap or belt. As this phase progresses both skirt and knickers will be lost as some point.

For the naughtiest of girls, its now cane time. This might begin "as is" (ie, no skirt and no knickers), but as it progresses the tie, blouse and bra (if worn) will all go, on the pretense that the girls behaviour does not deserve the protection of the school uniform. This leaves her in just white socks and black (high-heeled?!) shoes for the last few cane strokes, and then corner time.

One occasional finale would be that she re-dresses in her uniform before I very carefully inspect and check the state of her hot bottom (this, you will appreciate, can take a considerable time!!), though equally this element is a great pleasure with the near naked young lady!

Russ

tightbot
12-06-2008, 10:16 AM
I love both pants down and naked, i like to be fully clothed when starting my treatment and slowly having garments removed,a bit at a time, i was spanked two weeks ago and the spanker took my clothes off until i was bent over a horse stark naked and caned, it was brilliant, i had no say in anything, he controlled me throughout and i left with a very red marked bottom.

Spankme42
12-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Smokey
i tend to agree.

Steve

I have to agree with you. I love having my shorts lowered after a (relatively) brief - no pun intended - warm up over-the-lap....

Happy spanking all!

Teddy
Spankme42

just4fun
14-06-2008, 02:58 PM
When I am giveing spanking I sometimes like to start fully clothed with the spankee or sub but also one must take into account the person you are playing with.
When I am recieving I do as I am told. That way both players likes are taken fully into the play.
I dont believe in the you will do as I say atitude but some like it like that.
But normally I am playing with someone I know anyway so we tend to know each other. All this proove that everyone is different. With first time sessions I like to sit down and have good get to know you chat first.

John

jamie008
17-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I pref being spankd and paddied in me tite boxie briefs cos real stings..also in me gstring cos guy can pull it tite an spred me butt wide..also like in speedies

john100
18-06-2008, 02:31 PM
I much prefer pants down. Being naked is not realistic. All my spankings as teenager involved being put over somebody's knee with my trousers and sometimes my underpants down

red marks
18-06-2008, 06:59 PM
I too much prefer to be naked. Just find it more erotic and a bit of eroticism does help carry the whole thing through when it gets more painful.

simon slipper
19-06-2008, 01:56 PM
For me it’s just got to be pants down - there’s no comparison. In fact, I’d hate to be spanked naked, but I love getting it with my pants down. (And even better if the spanker does the taking down.) The reason is simply that for me a huge part of the pleasure of adult fun discipline is the re-creation (sometimes with a bit of necessary adaptation) of boyhood experiences - both things I got and things I ought to have got but didn’t! And getting a hiding with my bottom bare was an essential part of boyhood, whereas being stripped naked just didn’t happen; it wasn’t at all a normal thing to do to a boy - so I don’t want it to happen now. And as far as I’m concerned, it’s got be either on the tight seat of the trousers or on the bare bottom: being spanked over pants is neither one thing nor the other, and just rather silly - again, there’s no real tradition behind it. I certainly agree that it’s particularly good to get one spanking wearing normal clothing, only then to have one’s trousers and pants taken down for a second (and preferably prolonged) hiding to be taken bare-bottomed. But it’s all personal taste of course.

pest29
10-07-2008, 10:14 PM
I very much agree Simon-definitely pants down for me.Take a peep at my page if you want to a snap of me in this condition immediately post spanking-it's good for a laugh!

miles2662
13-07-2008, 10:45 AM
I spanked guys exactly how they want. It is a matter of taste.
So far as I am concerned, so far as the bum is bare, then they can have their trousers and pants where they want -- round their knees, or ankles, or off.

LineaTom
14-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Naked.

I like to be left with nothing but pants on. Then made to stand by the spanker, and ordered to very slowly take them down, thus not only baring my bottom for punishment but also revealing myself frontally in a very humiliating way.

Like to have a spell with them round my ankles before being ordered to kick them off completely.

c.hollins
15-07-2008, 09:00 PM
pants down feeling the warm glow of a spanking followed by slipper strap tawse cane that does it for me:)

mondeo
16-07-2008, 07:49 AM
i like pants up at first then have them slowly removed to expose my bulge.

andybrom
17-07-2008, 06:38 PM
bare botom every time. A good thrashing with a bath brush or cane

slipperedboy
07-08-2008, 10:59 AM
Pants down definitely, preferably removed by the woman but I don't like full nudity for a spanking

fullbriefs
09-08-2008, 03:49 PM
Me too like to start with pants up nice & tight!

Naughty_boy29
16-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Personally i would rather be spanked fully naked as it has more of an affect as it gives the impression that you are totally unprotected and the spanking has a better affect

superbot
10-02-2009, 06:44 PM
Totally naked and completely unprotected and submissive from the start. I like to go and undress myself, lie with legs apart on the bed, bottom up, to await my caner's arrival.

Johnboy
22-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Pants down everytime for me, the way i see it naked spanking is more for those who use CP as a form of foreplay.
Not that there is anything wrong with that but personly CP and sex are two completely seperate pleasures for me and i keep them that way hence the reason trousers and pants come down not of as the purpose is to bare my bottom for punishment and nothing else.

wfm
26-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Pants on for a couple then pulled down. Made to get up and strip then go otk for more. Plus sent to fetch next impliment

billsie
27-02-2009, 10:37 AM
I love the anticipation of knowing that the pants are about to come down but that this is in the control of the spanker. Obviously then pants down, then off, with legs gradually parted to display fully. Prefered position is otk to start then changing to more exposed/embarrasing poses as the punishment continues.
I've got the day off and my wife has agrred to accept a spanking this pm. Happy days.....

happygolucky
27-02-2009, 07:23 PM
Oh, what joy,
I was due to spank my wife yesterday but some wretched business meeting reared its ugly head and all was lost.

How did yours go? Is she scarlet where it counts? A couple of blood red glowing full moons to the rear and a happy face in front?

Bestest

Chief bottom

Hughspank
04-03-2009, 12:13 AM
start off with pants on, then as the spanker i lower them for bare bottom treatment,this adds to the spankees embarrassment.the sight of two glowing orbs mmmmm!!!

samantha_tv
08-03-2009, 11:13 AM
The outfit is a big part of the experience for me, so I love to be spanked with skirt raised and panties down.

It is also fun to be forced to undress, or even change outfit during the session. Favourite is to start off dressed as a secretary, and be told to change into school uniform half way through.

raymond1970
12-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Pants on for the slipper then definatley bare bottom to finish offhmm lovely

red hand
31-03-2009, 02:30 PM
any spankees/spankers male or female in belfast available on 28th & 29th april, i will be staying in belfast travelodge many thanks

BerryBlack
31-03-2009, 07:03 PM
I start off with a boy's trousers down, then put him over my knee and only then take down his pants. It's mainly because I'm not interested in seeing anything more, it keeps things a bit tidier and a bit less likely to dribble on me.

jennysub
01-04-2009, 07:53 AM
most definitely not naked :o

Caribou 2
01-04-2009, 02:55 PM
I may be in a minority but I find a clothed bottom just as erotic, or even more so than a naked one. That's not to say I don't find a naked arse erotic - just that I prefer to slowly work up to the nakedness. Going straight to a naked arse spoils it for me. It's like having a Christmas present with no wrapping :p

x4spank
01-04-2009, 11:32 PM
I think it seems to depend on whether one is just into caning or one has other fetishes as well.
By that I mean crossdressers obviously like their clothes to me a main part of any caning and I suppose also age regresion people ( i.e. schoolboys etc) as well.
For me I prefer a nice whippy cane on my knickers than bare.

22_m_Boro
05-04-2009, 11:54 PM
I don't really mind if it's naked or pants down as long as it's forced upon me and not my own choice. I like to be bare bottomed spanked because of the embarrassment so it's really up to the spanker how they go about it.

billsie
01-05-2009, 08:52 AM
I spanked my wife last night. She was wearing "hold up" stockings, red dress and red silk knickers. I ensured that it was a good 10 mins of otk spanking before I even pulled her knickers to one side to expose her bum. Really exciting and she responded well (raised her arse for more). Given that it only happens occasionally I think it wisest to maximise the time allowed. We've been together over 20 years but at 42 she is as sexy as ever. Mature woman with her arse tanned. Cannot be bettered. The sex (although fantastic) sadly was over somewhat quicker....

spankandy
04-05-2009, 08:31 AM
What about both? I love being over a knee and spanked first on my pants then have them pulled down and my bare bottom spanked before finally removing them entirely to bend naked to feel the caress of the tawse.

Pyjama Boy
30-06-2009, 11:43 AM
I prefer to be dressed in very thin pyjamas and barefoot. I must wait outside the headmaster’s study until a designated time, waiting and watching the second hand on the clock counting down the minutes to my punishment.
When the time comes, I enter the room and there before me are the instruments of my punishment: the cane; the long ruler; the slipper and the headmaster’s speciality: the stinging nettles.
I am put over the headmaster’s knee, still dressed in my pyjamas, and firmly spanked and slippered for five minutes. Then my pyjamas are taken off for the real punishment!
My bum is caned and rulered and severely whipped with nettles. Then I have to put on some backless underpants and pull back my foreskin. The pants are then filled with nettles and I am made to stand in the corner for five minutes after which I get six of the best with the cane, still wearing the stinging pants.

overIgo
02-07-2009, 06:01 AM
when I get spanked it begins mostly across my shorts and hthen underpants and continues on the bare I prefer to have my pants taken down i think it ads to the humiliation and antcipation .....

sub4roleplayglw
03-07-2009, 06:51 AM
Interesting topic.

Being bared for punishment is always more effective but I agree with others who have said that being stripped from the waist down (pants and socks off) can make a lad feel even more humiliated and vulnerable as all of the safe and spankable targets are ready and on display for correction without any further prepatation. This dress state is often used for cornertime or a 'naughty chair' either before or after spanking and it can make minutes seem like hours especially if the clothing is removed by the punisher and taken completely out of view until they decide the penalty is over.

okkchris66
23-08-2009, 03:41 PM
In my school the deputy wasnt allowed to spank or slipper you on the bare so always wiv pants on but the headmaster was was allowed to on the bare bottom which he did on several occasions but was quite lenient .

The only time i had more than i bargained was when it was the swimming gala and i was meant to have taken part being a good swimmer and i was in my trunks ready and went to have a sly smoke just behind the bike hut i got caught by the deputy headmistress who was in her shorts and top and wearing flipflops she pulled me by my ear and marched me to to her own room then after shouting at me pulled me across her knees and spanked me hard and fast for ages then pulled my trunks right down tok off her fliplflops and gave me me loads of very hard slaps with them both ive never had had such a sore red bum in my life she tyold me to stay in her room and wait till after tghe gala was over then she came back and and did it again i did struggle as it did hurt but never have experienced anything like that since.

olderone
20-09-2009, 04:10 PM
i prefer pants down as its like being a naughty schoolboy and i like the sound that hand spanking makes

johnlock
03-10-2009, 03:32 PM
When I am receiving I prefer to be naked, I think that it helps my mindset, gets me mentally prepared.

NEscots
04-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Naked every time; no question all adds to the session...:)

transvestite
04-11-2009, 03:53 PM
hi hun transvestite thanks for friend request add me edwina1828@yahoo.com :)

Squank
04-11-2009, 09:29 PM
I like initially pants lowered, pulled OTK and spanked then after corner time I like to be made to strip naked when I am pulled back OTK for a further spanking and then a paddling.

If I've been bad I also like to be figged so that any bottock clenching caused a hot sensation :eek:.

longjohn1946
08-11-2009, 12:36 AM
Yes totally naked for preference. So much more erotic I feel

borocub
07-01-2010, 05:44 PM
yes i do like to start from been clothed then the spanker takes my pants and undies down like itwas when i was spanked at school and at home. I like to finish the session nake.

Leigh6
26-01-2010, 02:40 PM
... I prefer to have my pants taken down i think it ads to the humiliation and antcipation .....

Me too, but being made to strip naked while the cane is swished and tested and then inspected while standing hands on head before (and sometimes after) being bent over for punishment is also very good.

MattSW11
26-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Start off in skimpy Gym kit..shorts and PE vest..bare legged and def bare of foot. Short sesh barechest..then progres to nude for full CP