PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Darkheartgirl
19-10-2015, 08:44 PM
im Cat im 18 from herefordshire in the UK mabe moving to hampshire soon though im a curvy girl and atm i only allow hand and paddeling u can be aged 16-56 male or female //no transgenders // umm.... u MUST bring ur own toys have a car and know a private area to do our fun i dont car race or religion as long as u speak english all the tome and respect me and stop on my safe word then all is good umm thats it really xx

brett
21-10-2015, 12:22 PM
im Cat im 18 from herefordshire in the UK mabe moving to hampshire soon though im a curvy girl and atm i only allow hand and paddeling u can be aged 16-56 male or female //no transgenders // umm.... u MUST bring ur own toys have a car and know a private area to do our fun i dont car race or religion as long as u speak english all the tome and respect me and stop on my safe word then all is good umm thats it really xx

hello, i'm brett,
i usually am a sub but will be more than willing to deal with you, i also live in hereford and can occasionally accommodate. i assure you that you would be perfectly safe, we will only do what you want to do and i will respect your limits. as an experienced sub i know only too well what is not enough, what is too much and what is just right. we would establish a safe word and it will be respected. reply as soon as you can love brett

- - - Updated - - -

hi im brett, im usually a sub but i'd be happy to deal with you, i assure you that you will be perfectly safe with me. i also live in hereford and can accommodate occasionally. i know what is too much , not enough and just right and we will establish a safe word which will be respected. your limits will be respected but maybe we''ll try to stretch them a little if you agree. get in touch soonest, love brett