PDA

View Full Version : Caning position

old-dog
18-02-2008, 07:32 AM
What is the best position to receive a bare bum caning? Should one's legs be together or apart and how quickly- or slowly - should the strokes be administered? I would like to hear your opinions.

Smokey
18-02-2008, 08:39 AM
For me (as i aint that flexible) the best position is feet as apart as needed to facilitate straight legs. this both rounds and tightens the bottom cheeks for a good sting.
Depending on the ammount to be given, the strokes need to be given at a fairly fast pace (or, if a slow caning is to be given, in batches of, say, 6)
I just dont feel comfortable in the bent over, touching toes position for long periods. I feel the blood rush to my head, the mucus rush to get out of my nose etc.

Smokey

caned1983
19-02-2008, 08:57 PM
At 5'4" I found the vaulting horse a bit awkward & wrong position, even stretched to reach the bottom rail - My experience with a forum member
on Sunday evening just gone, was the best CP session with a cane for a
considerable time, must have been 30+ warm up with OTK spanking after
watching short video on DVD to get in the mood !

Ideal comfort
Leap frog position, feet apart - hands on knees, possibly more suitable for
Masters in the same height range as me >5' 6" Alternate 'diaper position'
for heavier boys - I am 14st and OTK does not appeal to me - would rather go for the cane from the outset.

Send PM to discuss possible session - 'caned1983'

chris_602b
19-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Bent over low horse or chair, wrists secured low on far side, legs straight and wide apart to allow good view from behind (ankles secured -- optional), slow strokes of cane in batches of 6, strokes counted aloud ("One, thank you Sir"), both cheeks equally marked, no strokes lower than buttock fold or higher than top of rear cleavage.

Andi
16-03-2008, 01:33 AM
I prefer the way my dad did it - me bent over the edge of a low table, my arms and chest flat on the surface, legs apart and bum up in the air. Bent over the back of a chair with hands gripping the front legs would be OK for a while but, like Smokey below, I do not like my head to stay down for too long. The worst one I ever had was restrained over a bench, ankles and wrists secured with straps - and I discovered (too late) that the tight bend over the bench restricted my breathing.

x4spank
17-03-2008, 10:04 AM
I need to feel comfortable when I am caned i.e. that is I need to be in a comfortable bending position so that I can concentrate on the caning.
My preference is bending over the back of a chair with my hands on the arms. Legs straight and my bottom sticking out and slightly up. My knickers around my thighs and my skirt over my lower back. A slight reverse "C" position in the lower back helps to stick your bottom out and up for the cane. Women who wear shoes with high heels have an advantage because when they bend over , the high heels automatically make their bottoms stick out and up for the caning. :D

Leigh6
23-03-2008, 05:22 PM
I like to be bent over something solid like a desk, table, punishment horse or armchair, or be laying or kneeling on a bed with pillows under my hips. Also, stretched over the roll arm of a leather sofa was a good position for taking the strap and cane and difficult to jump about from although I could kick my feet and my bottom bucked at each stroke.

Beauman
25-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Over the years I have found the important thing is to be in as comfortable position as possible so as to concentrate all my attention on the strokes and their effect. Depending the views of the top, either bending over a punishent bench or frame with one's torso rested flat and legs sloping back so that the skin is not stretched tight, or lying flat on a bed with pillows raising the hips well. l have found these good relaxing positions. The legs are best spread well to give stability as well as rounding and tightening the buttocks. With the bed position the pillows raise the buttocks to a really prominent position and and I have sometimes been told to spread my legs to the edge either side which can be quite erotic

arse2cane
04-05-2008, 02:33 PM
It sounds ridiculous but comfort is very important. If you're being caned (my favourite) or paddled or strapped or tawsed, it's essential you are comfortable. For me that means wearing my socks and boots, arse bared be it totally naked or not but best of all wearing my leather or rubber chaps. The ideal is be over a bench with some padding on top to prevent hard edges digging in and distracting the mind! I'm quite happy to be restrained (I have on occasion been secured by my balls) and to have other things brought into play to heighten the experience such as ball weights, the humbler and various clips and clamps. The really important things particularly when restrained are: not to be overstretched: to be able to support yourself comfortably on your own feet: and for the thing (preferably a bench) you're bent over to the right height for both you and the guy administering the thrashing.

Useful
05-05-2008, 05:07 PM
This seems like a very simple question, but there are so many answers depending on the circumstances.
However like so many correspondents here comfort/security is essential for me.
I recall being bent over sofa cushions stacked on the arm of the sofa, and it was hard not to wobble, even before the first stroke.
My lack of stability was mistaken (quite wrongly of course!) for fear.
So, being bent over something solid is vital.
If a short sharp shock (say up to 12 strokes) is to be delivered then definately legs together. It's easier to clench and that, for me, makes the pain more intense, and of course the strokes should be delivered as quickly as the recipient can count them. So ensure the miscreant is numerate.
If it is a longer session and the cane follows an otk, paddle, tawse or whatever then I would certainly suggest legs apart, which I think makes it easier to relax and soak up the pain.
The ideal arrangement is to place a low backed armless dining chair with its back to a table edge, and have the spankee stand with legs either side of the seat, bending to flatten their upper body onto the table. The knees will be a little bent, presenting the bottom properly for the cane.
Well that's what I think, anyway!

ron
08-05-2008, 03:32 PM
I like to stand on my own in a bend down position, with my hands on my knees. I like to receive it slowly, but each stroke must be severe and I am not allowed to lift my hands from my knees, for when that happens the caning must start right from the beginning again.

tightbot
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
I was spanked recently and enjoyed several positions, my favorite was laying on top of the horse with my legs apart and a cushion under my tummy to lift my bottom up, he couldn't miss!! also enjoyed being put across the desk and also got caned while in the good old fashioned position of "touching my toes" oooohhhh wish i could get some now, i'm gagging for it!!

mondeo
13-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Bent over the back of a chair with feet just dangling legs apart hands grasping the legs of the chair. listen to that cane come down swish oooouch.

lash6
04-10-2008, 12:26 AM
The spankee has to be in a comfortable position and there must be no danger of tipping over or falling in to anything.

Bending over touching toes/grabbing ankles is plain daft and a sure way of getting injured elsewhere and well before your bum gets any kind of welts.

Each spankee is built different so try them in several positions and find out what they like best.That way they get more cane and you get more satisfaction.

back-to-school
28-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Position will depend on why you are caning.

If its just for 'skin-sensation', then comfort is important and over a chair with something to grip is good.

I love school school style caning(been at both ends). This is a combination of almost mystical school rituals and caning. Bent-over touching-toes, maintaining position under the threat of extra strokes: adds to the sense of vunerability and thrill experienced.

Short answers. Depends what you're doing and why.

superbot
10-02-2009, 04:31 PM
For me caning has to be erotic, so comfort and safety are essential i.e. no chance of falling over or having to strain to stay in position.
So I like to be face down on a wide bed, with a roll or pillows under my middle to push my buttocks well up. My legs will be as far apart as I can manage, as this makes me feel very submissive and gives my caner an exciting view (I want him horny for later). Finally, I like as many angled large mirrors around the room as possible, and a bright light above. Any takers?