PDA

View Full Version : Hello people...

t0m07
10-11-2015, 04:22 PM
I suppose this is much as it says on my profile, however by putting it here it might get
read and jog somebody into action.

A mature married bi with a dreadful non-pc sense of humour, more than a bit of a
thing about underwear, a Nifty author and probably other disgusting interests. I
thoroughly enjoy giving a hand spanking or paddling, even the dreaded cane, but
nothing too hardline and of course all for fun with a bit of role play if wanted. In
general I prefer the Mr Average of this world to Mr Macho and have no objection to
smaller appendages, in fact quite the reverse!

Age, well I don't know really, more a question of if we get on I suppose. Thinking
about this I suppose what I would really like is to make contact with somebody who is
not purely after getting thrashed and sex. Now, don't get the wrong idea about that as
sex\spanking are very important, but somebody who might also appreciate the odd
opportunity to have a chat and\of course indulge now and again - I hope that doesn't
sound silly. I'm certainly not after a relationship, ideally a sort of repeatable-mutual-
sexual-spankiy-interest that has slightly more substance to it than so often what
merely amounts to whacko and cheerio!

I can accommodate very rarely, but am able to travel within reason.

delboy69
31-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Pity that we are so far apart........ I would have liked to take a MILD OTK Spanking from you'...........
On my Bare Bottom............ Naked if you prefer me that way........................

Titanites
20-11-2016, 02:27 PM
Non-pc humour. White underwear. Traditional spanking.... Very much my themes! Would enjoy contact even if mainly to chat with meeting being fairly rare - though I can accommodate in day-time!
Titanites.

spankmybarebottom
20-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Yes, a shame. I am in London, but if I am ever to go to your area, I would certainly contact, as would very much like to be spanked by you....