PDA

View Full Version : home alone

jaybo
04-12-2015, 02:38 PM
the wife was at work kids at school and college, great! i was feeling a bit horny so time for some naughty boy thrashy buttocks punishment, i have 2 hours to myself plenty of time for a serious spanking.first get my colection of paingivers out, my rigid inflexible cane nice and thuddy for starters,my 2 thick wire rods ,one was a car ariel the thin kind very whippy stings like fury, the other a garden stake about 12 inches long, i can use this 2 ways as one end has a tiny nut on it the other end is just a rod either way its got more weight and gives nice welts,right got my arsenal need a couple of well positioned mirrors so i can check my target,get my cream for soothing, strip off! right you wicked bottom thrash time! i start with some hefty whacks to both cheeks good and thuddy not too harsh, i am reddening up nicely and poor old botty is feeling the burn i rub a little cream in, mm thats nice i am hard now and have a little pull, hey! bottom cries dont forget me! PATIENCE! you orbs of fire LOL . i change position and let fly with some hearty smacks with the wire cane OOOh! now thats good and stinging a quick rub of those big buttocks and a few more doozy whacks ,some lovely tram line welts across bubble butt a bit more cream and a rub some feirce heat from those glowing cheeks! right i need a piss, i have a rub of my warm bum while enjoying the headrush that joins with a spanking. right mr bot you've had a rest wheres that little wire cane? i rub a wee bit more cream in my fat arse to soften it up and whack! whack! whack!....30 or so good hard swishy stingers later and i am fit to burst so i wank furiously and its so good the bitey flaming sting in my well thrashed bum and the delecious feeling in my cock ....champagne supernova booom! lovely ooh my poor butt .. oh well time to clean up my toys till next time jeez that stings SMACK! and one for luck happy spanking y,all x x x x

j4otk
04-12-2015, 03:46 PM
You need spanking properly man and you know how to be spanked but I think you need something else' I'd love to thrash your arse then have my way with you

RichardA
04-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Sometime self spank can be as good as the real thing

Titanites
21-02-2016, 09:14 PM
It can, Richard, though I suppose it depends what we want from it as it becomes simply pain for pleasure. I "discovered" self-spanking in mid-teens. One day, alone on a lonely beach, I had taken myself in hand, so to speak - a pleasure since I was too young to remember when - when I spotted an odd end of boat mooring-rope close by. I have no idea what made me give myself a few mild strokes on the bare bottom, but I tried again that evening with a length of dowel. Been hooked since.