PDA

View Full Version : memories are made of this

jaybo
04-12-2015, 05:24 PM
another potential spanking memory was trying to provoke my aunt into at least giving me a playful smack, i was about 14 and my dad had taken my brother out , i was left with aunty i was a bit miffed i coulnt stay at home and have all my teenage gear at my disposal, but no boring aunties instead aunty lived with my nan and she had buggered off to bed.i was watching tv with aunty and i said something rude about my dad she was very close to my dad and she said if i had said that to my parents i would have been straight over my dads knee, well i hadnt seriously developed my kink back then but teenage hormones firing off i thought whoa! aunty in her dressing gown almost see cleavage, not that bad looking,lump in pants time! so my mind went into overdrive wow she might just do it so i provoked her a bit more and she just gave me a smile that said not tonight you horny bugger nevermind i went home later that night and she spanked the brat out of me and fucked my brains out while i hung on for dear life well in my head anyway! my sheets were a state in the morning lol x