PDA

View Full Version : Erotic spanking required

Naughtynaughtylady
10-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Hi I'm new but would love if the right man took me in hand and taught me and my bottom a lesson! If we get on maybe we'd do more!

ladyseeker
10-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Oh how I wish I got over to the emerald isle more often. Do you ever visit the UK and if so, where? Very happy to entertain in an hotel.

If you're interested then send me a PM and we can discuss further.

If not then best of luck in your search - I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers.

Simon

Hi I'm new but would love if the right man took me in hand and taught me and my bottom a lesson! If we get on maybe we'd do more!

ian
06-06-2016, 02:15 PM
Hello,
I have not visited this site in ages, but happened upon it to-day.
I am very interested in you ad. So apologies for taking so long to mail you.
I live in Dublin, but can travel to you quite easily or accommodate you.
I am in my late 60's, slim athletic build and I have been involved in spanking all my adult life. I began in London which I visited on many occasions in my work, and have kept in touch ever since. The Libertine nights, held in Dublin is the most recent innovation on the Irish scene, but we are still quite limited compared with the UK for example. I have attended a few of their parties over the last few years.
I have plenty of experience and have lots of very good implements which I am well practiced at using. That said however, hand spanking is my forte, either left or right handed.
I prefer spanking 1-2-1, but have also participated in parties and group sessions as well.
I know that I can teach you and your bottom all the lessons you and it desire and deserve.
Let me know if you are still interested and we can talk a little more.
Let me assure you that you have taken the hardest step in posting your ad. Well done!
Look forward to hearing from you......Ian

William4
17-06-2016, 11:14 AM
hello Ian , do you spank men too. Lovely reply to that lady.