PDA

View Full Version : Bend over!!!

Naughtynaughtylady
10-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Ooooh how I want a man to tell me I'm in trouble and to 'bend over' (I like the idea of bending over some furniture)and then he spanks me, hard with his hand, first with my undies on,then yanking them down urgently to finish what he started!making my bum red! Plus I hope he plays with my bum!Mmmm! I may have to be naughty soon!

yummymeusli
11-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Oh, I so sympathise. It's the naughty gene and it gets the better of me quite often. I'm lucky though 'cos hubby is very permissive and actively encourages me to play whilst he's away - which seem to be quite often - and sometimes when he's around and even joins in.

What's the CP scene like in Ireland and are you getting much/enough?

Here, south of London there are quite a few who are more than active, in fact they're dedicated practitioners and very good at it. I re-live and re-love all my experiences (well, most) through my blog and when I re-read some of them I blush a very familiar shade of pink.

Best of luck in your search.
YM
XX

Naughtynaughtylady
11-12-2015, 03:52 PM
Thank you YM! I loved your reply. I'm new to this site...but your message is encouraging lol! Not much of a scene in Ireland as far as I know. But I haven't really explored it yet so I might be wrong. Anyway enjoy the naughty gene. I intend to!

Slipperman 23
29-12-2015, 11:44 PM
HelloIf your inlondon would love to tell you off and bend you over and spank your bottom as discribeAwait your reply