PDA

View Full Version : Nervous?!

jaybo
28-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Hi all been offline for a bit over Xmas and new have been reading some of the posts about time wasters this must be incredibly frustrating but myself I would be incredibly nervous on a first time meet. I self spank as I have found it very difficult to persuade my wife to give me what I need. I would so love a sympathetic dom to help get over my jitters as it takes a huge amount of courage to submit to a person and bare more than your soul. Hope you all had great Christmases love jaybo

j4otk
30-12-2015, 06:02 AM
Good to hear that you're back online. Hope you manage to discretely manage to have your way in 2016. It can be daunting and frustrating but it can be great when it works. Try more gentle passivity with your wife before risking that relationship.

jaybo
30-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Thanks I will try! Xx

Ben
09-02-2016, 11:12 AM
Good to hear that you're back online. Hope you manage to discretely manage to have your way in 2016. It can be daunting and frustrating but it can be great when it works. Try more gentle passivity with your wife before risking that relationship.

Very very sensible advice; in my case it worked, but in a slightly different way.. After years of trying to get my wife to take an active part and be "The Dominatrix of my Dreams" we finally agreed that there was no way she could deliver either the scene itself or the actual CP to go with it; she is way too nice. Now have a workable arrangement whereby I am "Seen to Properly" every 6 weeks or so by a professional. The only rule is that I do have to show my wife the marks when I get home (this makes sure that the CP is not too excessive) and I am not permitted to make a new appointment until I am fully recovered and unmarked.

jaybo
09-02-2016, 05:12 PM
Hi Ben, yeah it's been an uphill struggle with my wife, I have had to confess all to her it's not been easy, happily I think it's OK, I've got kids and she's paranoid they will find out some way, but I'm extremely discreet I have managed to find someone to help me with my kink I don't want to say too much here as I have not okayed it with them to speak about it yet but you know.. Slowly slowly catchy monkey! Best wishes jaybo