PDA

View Full Version : Insatiable me?

jaybo
10-02-2016, 12:21 PM
:p I am really trying to pace myself with this spanking lark, lucky me had my first session on Monday and still possess some lovely stripes, plus mediating about my fetish with wifey trying to get her head around my spanky needs... Anyhow could not wait for my next session so took it into my own hands again, found a nice bit of wood as a makeshift paddle and gave my striped cheeks a good paddling. Now there is a nice contrast to the darker stripes and bright pink bottom mmm toasty warm, xx

Titanites
29-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Insatiable you ask... Well, you do seem to want chastising rather often! Just be careful you don't end up piling bruises on bruises.

I suppose it can't be easy when your wife does not share our fetish but I admire her for apparently accepting it. I'm single so it's not a problem for me, and I can indulge in self-spanking, mild x-dressing or nudity around the house as much or little as I wish, but there are times I would like a companion for enjoying all sorts of ordinary things like going to the cinema, concerts, public gardens & the like.

Regarding wooden paddles , makeshift or not, I'm not really one for rigid paddles generally. I prefer a more 'flexible friend', and somewhere I have a rather effective, home-made rubber paddle perhaps a bit stiffer and certainly heavier than a plimsoll. All my implements are home-made to purpose or are improvised, some merely innocuous items like lengths of Nylon rod that can pass as materials for household repairs or craft-hobbies if seen by the rightly unknowing.

jaybo
29-02-2016, 11:27 PM
Sharing the house with wife and kids there is not that many places I could hide proper spanking implements,and as much as I would love a playroom with all the trimmings for now I will make do with garden canes,clothes brushes,slippers and the Thuddy bath brush,I'm not giving up on persuading my wife to spank me as she has been more open about it recently..one can only hope and dream...and I am pacing myself now as I was ending up with erectile dysfunction through too much self pleasuring! I must get a hobby xx

Titanites
01-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Oh, you don't need a "playroom & trimmings" unless you want to go in for fairly theatrical school play or the more arcane BDSM fun-&-games - not my choice.

My first house was a mid-19C place with plenty of nooks and crannies including lift-up bits of floorboard for my CP toys and copies of ITC (Mick & Jan's, not my, bold font). I think my present one offers similar hiding-places for hiding-utensils.

Oh, so that's what too much self-pleasure does, does it? I'm not sure if that's the case or not; and impotence can be a sign of other problems (though not alone AFAIK and indeed hope given my ability to sustain things for the 30 or 40 minutes necessary has long gone, along with the need). Puts those embarrassing posters above the urinals in motorway service areas in a new light though.

Must get a hobby he says... coppicing willow or hazel perhaps? (Many a true word - my secateurs have discreetly "scrumped" twigs from a copse.)

jaybo
01-03-2016, 12:52 AM
I think cp helps me hone concentration and focus, in everyday life I can be a bit dreamy, the cane always snaps me awake,although after a session I always feel warm and "fuzzy" I've been a compulsive masturbator for years its probably what contributed to my carpal tunnel and even when I had that I used a vibrating massager. Yes I've done the whippy twigs thing there's plenty of those in my back garden ..bits fly absolutely everywhere though oh I've probably bored you enough now time for bed, g,night

jaybo
01-03-2016, 08:47 AM
Goodness! I feel so hot and naughty this morning looking at all this stuff!