PDA

View Full Version : Friendly switch Dorset/Wilts/neighbouring counties

BareBot156
11-02-2016, 01:13 PM
Hello - I'm Ryk.
I've been into spanking ever since my beautiful mother pulled my pants down and took her hairbrush
to my bare bottom.
The pain lasted a few hours. The excitement of lying over her bare thighs stayed with me for ever.
Later my mother purchased a cane - which I now own.
Later still, I discovered the pleasure of spanking girls' bottoms. Since then, I have been a switch - happy
to give or receive.
You can discover a bit more about me in my book I am a Spankaholic, by raj moorland - available from
Amazon. Though it's a novel, it's 95% true.
Apart from bare bottoms, I love good conversation with brght women. If it is followed by good sex, so much
the better.
My idea spanking partner is an independently-minded - and probably humorous - lady of 50+.
I long to buy her flowers, wine and knickers.
Is that you? I hope so!
Rykxxxx

beatmeedraw
19-02-2016, 01:39 AM
Have you found anyone you like here?

What do yiuthinkf my profile and advert?

beatmeedraw
19-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Sorry typo error.

Titanites
28-02-2016, 01:10 PM
Beatmeedraw,

If you don't mind my saying so, you'd increase your chances of finding someone if you add to your profile, your location more closely than just "UK", and a few more details about yourself. The threads you've added to don't really help because they cover a huge area of England!

Best Wishes,
Titanites

beatmeedraw
21-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Can I edit these postings, not just my profile?

Titanites
21-03-2016, 06:03 PM
To repeat my PM answer to the same question, as it may help others, I am pretty sure you would have to edit your profile. Otherwise you'd need to put your location on each message, e.g. by signing off with your nick-name followed by location as below for me:

Regards,
Titanites
(Dorset)

- - - Updated - - -

Think of profile & ad...? #
They are essentially the same thing on for a like this.

Location: It might help if you can narrow your travelling range a bit so you don't disappoint anyone in an region you don't visit.

Profile: Most of us answer the "Origins" question with a statement, not a question-mark which suggests you didn't understand the question. It means "How did you become attracted to adult spanking fun?" Some are fairly detailed, others admit to something like "I don't really know" or "Always had it". Browse others' profiles and you'll see what I mean. I suggest your profile's "Origins" would be a few lines summarising what you've written in this thread.

Please don't hesitate to ask further if you need more help - we are a friendly lot, we who want to smack each others' bottoms - but address technical questions to the site's administrator.

Titanites
25-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Just looked on Amazon. Unfortunately your book's in Kindle or similar format only; not a great deal of help to me with just an ordinary computer and a phone that's just a phone!
T.