PDA

View Full Version : Measuring your hips before and after a spanking

RichardA
22-02-2016, 12:01 PM
I don't know if anyone has every done this, I first got interested in this after a remark from Nick Lesson the one who brought down Barings Bank a while back he was imprisoned at Changi in Singapore were caning are carried out, he was not caned himself, but in an interview when he was released he said “ that the men's buttocks after a caning were twice as large” that maybe a bit of exaggeration, but all the same the buttocks do/must swell up.
Yesterday and today and maybe tomorrow I have been giving my poor arse a good beating, now my normal hip measurement is 40 inches looking in the mirror it looks a lot larger than normal taking the tape measurer I have made is swell up by 1.5 inches to 41.5 inches, I don't know if I can make it any more swollen, but will try.:eek:

jaybo
22-02-2016, 12:13 PM
Hi Richard I wish it did the opposite my bottom is big already I would rather a good caning toned the muscle a bit more! Happy spanking

Titanites
22-02-2016, 11:04 PM
I wouldn't try it if I were you. Swelling like that is probably very severe bruising. Those Singaporean floggings are meant to cause serious injury.

jaybo
23-02-2016, 08:32 AM
I have seen some of the after effects of those caning on corporal punishment. Com... Severe doesn't adequately cover it!