PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Find This Site's Log-in Flakey?

Titanites
28-02-2016, 06:54 PM
For some reason I have had one problem after another with entering this web-site.

I have tried changing my account-name (you can't because your account is both locked to your e-post address and cannot be deleted).

I have tried a new password, generated by the site itself. Still problematical.

Just now it took 4 attempts to reach this far because the "Redirect" function keep returning an "Invalid" fault.

Try 1 failed completely.

Tries 2 & 3 gained access as a Guest only (it hides your PM page for one thing).

Attempt 4 finally opened it properly.

This farago, in various forms, happens every time. Anyone know what might be wrong?

jaybo
28-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Sometimes I enter my name and password and then hit forum and I'm in... It can be a bit temperamental on occasions... But can't we all!

Ipswichspankee
29-02-2016, 10:17 AM
I have log on problems too. It says I have logged on but then only gives me Guest access / views. Then every third or fourth attempt to log on works OK. Weird!

jaybo
29-02-2016, 01:46 PM
You have to know the secret password enter it while whistling and standing on one leg, works honest!

red hand
29-02-2016, 04:05 PM
sometimes i seem to get partially logged in, however if i click on new posts or who,s online then that seems to work and allow me to access all areas

Titanites
29-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Thank you - I'll try to remember that. While emulating Jaybo's tuneful stork or not!

Read your profile... Like it. Pity we're so far apart!