PDA

View Full Version : Happy to Talk but No Longer Hoping To Meet.

Titanites
09-03-2016, 11:37 PM
When a man grows old,
And his b*lls grow cold,
And.....

So starteth a "poem" associated with a so-called 'rugby song' - Eskimo Nell I think.

I have pretty much abandoned thoughts of meeting a play-mate, but I am happy to chat about our mutual interests on these fora, or to be a voice-phone / letter pen-friend for anyone of either sex and any age (18+ of course).

Although I am in touch with one or two people, realistically I'm not likely to meet them often. (I know from experience that if this were an "ordinary" dating service, nothing would happen, and I soon saw through such agencies and refuse to use them!)

My libido ebbs and flows like the tide, and to concatenate that nautical simile with the geological metaphor of my nick-name*, the Libido Ocean is in retreat as my erotic climate cools. I am 63 after all.

It would be unfair of me to invite meetings which for practical reasons may be a vague number of weeks ahead, only to find when the time arrives that my desire to spank or be spanked has gone out.

Obviously any traces of what little physical attractiveness I might once have had will fade in time. I would expect and indeed hope my erotic desires to evaporate too - bringing blessed relief from their burden - but until then I am happy to talk &/or write.

Best Wishes to One & All,
Titanites

*Nick-name: Titanites is the genus name for a large ammonite; and self-deprecating humour because I am very short... which partially explains much, as any woman reading this can tell you without further information!

pauluk49
12-03-2016, 10:57 AM
I could not have put it better my self
When a man grows old,
And his b*lls grow cold,
And.....

So starteth a "poem" associated with a so-called 'rugby song' - Eskimo Nell I think.

I have pretty much abandoned thoughts of meeting a play-mate, but I am happy to chat about our mutual interests on these fora, or to be a voice-phone / letter pen-friend for anyone of either sex and any age (18+ of course).

Although I am in touch with one or two people, realistically I'm not likely to meet them often. (I know from experience that if this were an "ordinary" dating service, nothing would happen, and I soon saw through such agencies and refuse to use them!)

My libido ebbs and flows like the tide, and to concatenate that nautical simile with the geological metaphor of my nick-name*, the Libido Ocean is in retreat as my erotic climate cools. I am 63 after all.

It would be unfair of me to invite meetings which for practical reasons may be a vague number of weeks ahead, only to find when the time arrives that my desire to spank or be spanked has gone out.

Obviously any traces of what little physical attractiveness I might once have had will fade in time. I would expect and indeed hope my erotic desires to evaporate too - bringing blessed relief from their burden - but until then I am happy to talk &/or write.

Best Wishes to One & All,
Titanites

*Nick-name: Titanites is the genus name for a large ammonite; and self-deprecating humour because I am very short... which partially explains much, as any woman reading this can tell you without further information!

Titanites
14-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Thankyou PaulUK!

Titanites
21-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Well, I said that but I was rather depressed and overwhelmed by a house-move that proved harder than I'd thought. Still not settled in but I am recovering slowly so don't discount meeting anyone and would certainly honour existing contacts.

jaybo
21-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Re- house move
Its meant to be in the top ten of stressful things to deal with I am sure you will get there
Best wishes jaybo