PDA

View Full Version : My French Fantasy - The Martinet over Denim Shorts (and more)

TeachersPet
18-04-2016, 05:47 PM
I've always wondered what it would be like to get a thrashing with a real French Martinet.

Just like in this story

http://www.malespank.net/viewStory.php?id=5250

it should be over extra short denim shorts, like in the story - I even bought a suitable pair.

The only problem is finding someone with a real French Martinet - all the ones on sale on the net are either bad imitations or too heavy, like floggers.

Titanites
19-04-2016, 10:58 PM
I don't think the shorts material made much difference in that story!

I have read of people making martinets from leather bootlaces or lengths of thin cord whose weight can be increased by dampening them. (The latter will fray, but never melt the ends for use in any sort of whip!).

Shorts should be short, whether loose- or close- fitting though, as in your profile photo. I have a pair I made by cutting the legs off a pair of old grey tracksuit trousers, elastic-waisted.

Pity we live some 200+ miles apart! My own "origins" are very much like yours though the "seed" spanking I recall from infants' school was one I witnessed, and unique. We had no television until I was in my 20s but images and accounts in history books and novels fertilised my penchant from about 10.

-Titanites