PDA

View Full Version : Very Curious

Tabitha56
27-05-2016, 07:37 PM
I have just joined this site because I am very curious and would like to learn more about the whole issue of spanking, corporal punishment and domestic discipline and the only way is to gain some experience! It would be lovely to make friends and try new things on a very discreet basis.

wyatt997
28-05-2016, 10:45 PM
welcome to the site

bobnawty
31-05-2016, 06:17 PM
I have just joined this site because I am very curious and would like to learn more about the whole issue of spanking, corporal punishment and domestic discipline and the only way is to gain some experience! It would be lovely to make friends and try new things on a very discreet basis.

Dear Tabitha, I would be pleased to discuss this fascinating topic with you. I have been enchanted by discipline all my life and have had many experiences of both giving it out and being on the receiving end. Please let me know if you would like to talk further. Bob

wilsonr
01-06-2016, 12:03 PM
Hi Tabitha,
Funny I knew a girl called Tabitha in my youth, and I would dearly loved to have spanked her! Maybe it was you? Growing up around the Dorchester area...? I would love to chat about all things spanking related, do drop me a line if you so desire, happy to help in any way. Welcome to the party by the way, we need more girls getting involved.

elliot2222
07-06-2016, 10:02 AM
I am looking for a female for correspondence, not cyberplay, just exchange ideas, stories etc. I have done this before, Formal scenarios in institutions are my strongest interest, please send message if this could also be of interest to you.