PDA

View Full Version : Strapped on the hand.

raggedmale
06-06-2016, 03:47 PM
Any views on this? Anyone like it? Anyone like to administer or watch?

It scares the life out of me but at the moment feel really attracted to it.

scorchy
06-07-2016, 03:30 PM
I once received 6 strokes of the tawse on each hand and it was very painful. As a punishment I rate it as more painful than across the bottom-even bared.

TeachersPet
13-07-2016, 06:03 PM
I've had my hands tawsed a few times. Never at school, just later in life. It definitely hurts a lot, and currently I have a dodgy wrist so would not allow it now.

I found that it was much more submissive than bending over. You actually have to offer up your hand to be strapped.

I think S&M tawses are much heavier than the real thing ever was by the way, the real school ones I have seen were never more than 4mm thick. The XH ones I think are OTT.

robert_l
16-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Its worse across bare backside ,there are different thickness of tawse some have three tails other two its these which are the worst
I found it more painful than the cane and you have the imprint of the tawse stripes and bruising , its difficult to sit down and you still have a sore backside for days after it .

TeachersPet
18-07-2016, 05:34 PM
Its worse across bare backside ,there are different thickness of tawse some have three tails other two its these which are the worst
I found it more painful than the cane .

You must have been strapped very hard then, I would have my bare bottom tawsed rather than my hands anyday. I can take much more strokes of the tawse on my bare bottom than strokes of the cane.

cane me
02-08-2016, 09:15 AM
Personally I do like the tawse to be used on my bare back side to get it warmed up before being caned. Will also have a pre discussion with the administrator of the tawse/cane that once my backside is done with I am made to stand and then receive 6 strokes on each hand with either the tawse or cane, it will be up to the Dom, Top, Master, Sir etc to decide I have no say in the matter. There certainly is a different pain/pleasure between the two especially when used on the hands, When my hand is held out I support it with my other hand under the wrist this stops the wrist from being bent backwards from the blow and allows the hand to receive more of an impact.
Was lucky enough to be treated to the above last Friday.

CM

jaybo
15-11-2016, 03:01 PM
Absolutely detested punishment across palms got the ruler a few times at primary school all I remember is being told "Arm out straight!" Before said teacher brought the ruler down "SMACK!" four of those would definitely have me moaning with tears pricking my eyes. Worse still if the aim was off and caught fingertips.
However I think ones bottom is kind of designed as smack absorber so better to take punishment on the old btm than hand any day.