PDA

View Full Version : Mature Aged and Experienced Disciplinarian for Crossdressers.

Hotcrossedbums
07-06-2016, 04:09 AM
I am a 67-year-old assertive male, experienced in dealing with crossdressers.

I am totally aware that many of you are married and deceive your wives, by dressing clandestinely - even in the marital bedroom when you are alone in the house. i wonder how she would feel if she could see you masturbating whilst wearing her bra and panties?

Have you ever felt that it would be honest to let her know of your fetish and have her decide on your fate? Perhaps she may accept the situation and carry on the marriage with you as a cuckold husband? I am sure she would enjoy the release of dating another man...a man who refrains from getting himself off wearing her knickers?

Or perhaps you need a visit from me to help curtail your sissy activities? I have found that a wife's panties stretched across a held out hand palm gives little protection from the bite of a heavy tawse or strap; and makes one think twice about rummaging in her lingerie drawer for self-gratification!

I will ensure that our pre-agreed severity of caning is properly administered, and you will be left chastened and corrected.

I would be willing to act as a discreet and understanding counsellor should you feel your cd activities should be brought to the attention of you wife, with all contact details reserved in strict confidence.

Should you both (or your wife privately) require information on her dating extramaritally wih a view to cuckolding, I can offer experienced and meaningful advice.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on these matters, I can assure and expect strict confidence.

Thank you