PDA

View Full Version : Watching

jessteruk
21-06-2016, 11:41 PM
I am a bit of an old hand now but many years ago as I first discovered the enjoyment of spanking brought to life, my then partner had tastes that exceeded mine; a long story short we got to know our pub landlord so well (living near Hereford) and in a slightly drunken discussion after hours the interest poured out with Jen, Dave and me all agreeing that spanking a ladies bottom was the best!

So early in my journey of discovery I found, consensually, watching my partner have her jeans removed, and her bottom hard spanked by hand, latterly the belt by the landlord; from a few gentle slaps to some pretty hard belt strokes all across her pert white bum.

There was no sexual context (this time) between them, may be the occasional straying finger, but seeing his hand spank her cheeks burning red was so erotic, we enjoyed ourselves later.

Alas, nothing like that these days but do others have that same experience and enjoyment; watching your wife go over another Dom's knee, her bum bared and then soundly spanked to tears?

Intrigued