PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Strict_Couple
17-07-2016, 11:18 AM
Hi,

We've been members for a while now, mainly just browsing. We are a couple from Scotland in our late 40's. We are in a DD relationship but as a couple we like to provide discipline to those who would benefit from having some structure in their lives. Would be nice to make some like-minded friends and maybe more. X

hitme2
18-07-2016, 11:19 AM
hi there,

i've j..ust joined and was pleasantly surprised to spot your advert so quickly. maybe we can meet up and have some fun or chat to see if we have enough in common to justify a meeting.i am a sub bi male and i am free and single to meet up with anyone, anytime, anywhere (within reason). if you are interested feel free to ask me any questions and i will try to answer them promptly and honestly. hope to hear from you soon.

kilty
22-07-2016, 12:25 PM
Hello I have sent you a private message

Gentleman
15-08-2016, 11:32 PM
Hello there,

I have just joined and have seen your post.

As I am new here I wonder if we could chat and become acquainted and discuss our mutual interest. I am a 63 year old gentleman interested in all aspects of cp.

Best Wishes

boydt
07-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Hi strict couple also from Scotland. Like to relive memories of the domestic slipper scene, mainly from the female side but interested in all