PDA

View Full Version : Like AA - but - SA instead - (Stands up) My name is Kathryn, and I am a spankee..

naughtykathryn
24-07-2016, 01:00 AM
I am 46, was born on the isle of Orkney, Caledonia (Scotland), and now reside in a lush, pretty part of Blantyre, though not as beautiful as Orkney :D but I am biased about that :P

I met a spanking Top up in Orkney when I was around 30. He was 44, separated, from England. He bought a local pub (bar) on the island, where he stayed for approx ten years, before selling up and moving back to Brighton :(

We stayed in touch when I moved to Glasgow (then) to Blantyre, but never met up again. There was the distance issue, but also, wherever he went, his vanilla ex-wife went with him.

R**** and I were never more than good friends and (non-sexual) long term trusted, spanking partners - but - you know that EMPTY void you get when all of a sudden the long special spanking friendship you once had is no more? Anyway, soon R****'s emails fizzled out too, as we both were engulfed with work and real life. LOL Facebook was not even heard of, I don't think.

I met a couple of great Spanker/friends after that. We went on to have some friendly meetings with (short) spanking sessions - but - and I really hate to say this - it was always pretty rushed as they were ducking and diving from their vanilla wives (having made whatever excuses to get a few hours away). Indigestion after a hurried meal, followed by a fast tush warming took the enjoyment out of it (at least for me). However, I can't fault them, as all were super guys!

Am I talking too much? Good :D One of my best qualities :D

Anyway, I have been away from spanking for many years and pretty much became..... VANILLA..... myself...... (gasp). And now? I'd LOVE some more of these special spanking friendships again. To meet more genuine, fun loving guys.

If possible (and I know it's pretty unlikely) I would prefer unmarried/unattached people, who are free to relax and enjoy a few evenings (not day time, I am afraid) to discus and perhaps indulge in our mutual interest of (non sexual) OTK spanking. I LOVE to role-play (though NOT into kid, schoolgirl, or baby stuff and NO bondage etc). Oh - and OLDER than 46.

I DON'T switch at all LOL - and that is before I get PM's from naughty boys!

Businessmen welcome! I also have no objection to meeting with females or couples!

I am not married or attached in any way at the moment. I ended my relationship with my spanker boyfriend about 2012 - who is now with a vanilla girlfriend ( wtf? ). How does that work? However, she is welcome to him. Hairy bikers, are just not my thing

I don't drive - LOL - I would be a liability! My last (and final) driving test, I was told I would have passed IF I had not driven up a one way street - the wrong way! My driving instructor went ballistic LOL I was possibly the reason he went back to work on the oil rigs!

I don't smoke, but have no objections if others do :D Most of my vanilla friends smoke, though I draw the line at standing outside with them when it's freezing, snowing, thundering, lightning, hail, pissing it down etc etc LOL

Have I forgotten anything? PM me if I have - LOLOL

(Sits back down)

red hand
24-07-2016, 02:45 PM
Kathryn.
welcome to the site.
i hope you find what you are looking for.

Johnnie Lee
03-08-2016, 10:08 AM
hi im in irvine and widowed so plenty time on my hands

Johnnie Lee
19-10-2016, 10:04 AM
as i sadi im in irvine widowed and live alone soyou dont need o eush yoiu can come get spanked relax 07784317698 ifyour interested if notgood luckin yiur search

happygolucky
20-10-2016, 08:22 AM
What a lovely introduction. I do hope you find the bottom warming sensation you so deserve and, as I see the stats of the site I know there are plenty of Scots on the site so no reason not to have a lot of fun.

strictly4u
21-10-2016, 11:19 AM
After standing up for so long and telling us all about yourself,you thoroughly deserve a bot that's too sore to sit back down again!
I'm over in Edinburgh and would gladly send you back west on a bus or train which you would hope was standing room only.
Get in touch

thelastcaress
27-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Hi Kathryn

Awesome introduction by the way. Just saying hi and welcome to the site. Hope u find ur spanker, sounds like you'd be great to know. All the very best of luck on your journey and just ask if u need any help with who to contact etc.

Yours aye
tlc